My client is a reputable Travel company who have seen an impressive rate of growth over the past 3 years, therefore an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive has now arisen in the North West.
The position in Lancashire based and so commutable from areas such as Cheshire, Manchester and Merseyside.
The key remit of the role is to contribute to the business's eCRM strategy.
You will be part of a small and fast-paced online marketing team focusing on a number of exciting channels.
The responsibilities are as follows:
* You will develop and co-ordinate all eCRM campaigns from concept through to production, testing and delivery.
* Devise and maintain the email campaign plan, collaborating with the wider marketing and product team in the process
* Deliver engagement and retention campaigns
* Actively use reporting, analysis and insight to develop and optimize campaigns
* Integrate personalisation and dynamic content to campaigns
* Continually revise and optimise campaign management processes to cut costs and increase effectiveness
You must have the following:
* Experience in a CRM / eCRM/Email Marketing role with a proven track record of success
* Good knowledge and experience of end-to-end management of CRM programmes
* Experience in the day-to-day use of CRM tools
* Sharp eye for design and great content
* Experience in managing external agencies
My client are accepting applications with a broader digital marketing background who perhaps would like to specialise in email/CRM.
All interested candidates who would like more information should attach their CV.
I look forward to hearing from you!!