Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through its compact, energy-saving, high-precision technologies. We offer an extensive array of award-winning products across the world ranging from printers and 3LCD projectors for business and the home, to electronic and crystal devices.
We are currently searching to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing Team on a Fixed Term Contract basis. Reporting to the PR & Social Media Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the UK website and partner portals are kept up to date, creating content for promotions, news and events and facilitating on-line channel promotions and marketing campaigns. The end date for this role is expected to be 21st December 2018.
This role is based at our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead.
- Work with agencies to create end user local promotion pages for the Epson web site
- Working with Epson's central European web team to report technical bugs, to discuss ongoing and new web projects and to set-up local reporting requirements
- To report/escalate web incidents using HEAT, Epson's internal issues reporting system
- Ensure localised content is kept up to date including promotions on product pages, contact us pages, and main promotions/events hub
- Proof reading web pages and emails
Partner Portal Management:
- Creation of content for promotions, news, events
- Reporting on partner portal usage including content and users, to channel marketing team and senior management
- Portal user account management
- Creation of end user emails using NEON email tool
- Work with Microsoft Dynamics team to ensure portal accounts are processed correctly for partner programmes
- Manage the sales channel partner portal by keeping content up to date including promotional landing pages, sales tools, and downloadable resources
- Add localised content to main central website to support UK and Ireland tactical activities
- Work closely with the European E-business team to ensure overall consistency and integration of online activities, acting as the key UK web representative on all projects and web initiatives
Campaigns and Promotions:
- Consult upon and facilitate all local on-line channel advertising and marketing campaigns, working with third party agencies and the European e-business team where necessary
- Support the channel marketing team in the creation and implementation of online marketing plans, ensuring that they deliver excellent ROI. Work with the team to amend future plans to improve ROI as projects progress
- Ensure all data capture opportunities are achieved where possible and are passed to the central CRM database
- Utilise the European email broadcasting system for local email campaigns
- Provide advice and consultancy online activities to all areas of the business in line with specialist areas of knowledge
- Work with the marketing services manager to ensure content of partner portal is accurate, up to date, and regularly refreshed
- Work with key retailers and other channel partners to implement CNET, A+ content and other channel tools on their own websites where appropriate
- Compile compelling product descriptions and promotional assets for retailers
- Create promotional images for key retailers
- To provide high level reporting on UK web activities to senior management.
- To develop and maintain effective channels of communication with UK sales, PR and service teams
- Assist with the development of internal PowerPoint presentations where necessary
Key skills and experience required to perform this role:
- Applications are welcomed from Digital Marketing Executives, Website and E-Marketing Executives, Communications Executives, Online Sales & Marketing Co-ordinators and candidates with relevant online & creative experience
- Comprehensive experienced in E-Marketing/Business, Web Development and Content Management
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and basic knowledge of HTML required
- Photoshop or other image editing software experience would be desirable
- Experience of working with Affiliate Partners as well as experience of working with content management systems and design agencies
- Strong copy writing skills
- Proven experience of tracking and measurement of customer and site activity, with knowledge of web metrics tools
- Educated to degree level
- Enthusiastic, energetic and proactive self-starter
- Personable, with good interpersonal communication
- Equally comfortable working within a team, and as an individual contributor
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills combined with experience of working within matrix structures
If you are seeking an opportunity to work for a market leading vendor in a creative and fast paced Marketing team we would love to hear from you.
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.