3 months ago
Do you have a passion for building brands and want to work in a fast-paced, international media company?
We are looking for a digital specialist to be a vital driver in helping us deliver innovative digital recruitment campaigns. If you have digital marketing experience and have managed PPC account in house, are motivated by developing robust digital marketing campaigns and have a proven track record in driving conversions, this could be the perfect role for you.
We are a dynamic marketing team working on a variety of recruitment B2B and B2C campaigns. Our team is responsible for marketing 10 prestigious B2B recruitment brands including Campaign Jobs, PRWeek Jobs and Third Sector Jobs. We are uniquely placed within the business to work across all departments to promote our recruitment brands including; editorial, events, awards, product development, data and many more.
Our marketing campaigns play a crucial role in enabling our recruitment sales teams to achieve their business objectives through; audience development, relationship development, loyalty, lead generation, conversion, email and brand awareness campaigns.
We are committed to helping businesses find the right candidates and helping candidates find their dream job.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will:
• Audit and manage all PPC and paid marketing performance
• Optimise performance and improve ROI
• Research new digital marketing channels and partnerships for testing
• Work with the Head of Marketing and wider marketing team to develop audience development and conversion campaigns including paid social media and unpaid social media campaigns
• Working with the Head of Marketing and wider marketing team to develop innovative and engaging online content including - video, online polls, animated gifs and onsite content
• Monthly performance and optimisation reporting
Required skills and experience:
• Good time and project management skills
• Capable of producing accurate work to tight deadlines
• Strong relationship development and communication skills
• Strong experience working with affiliates and aggregators
• Experience in developing, managing and optimising PPC campaigns
• Experience managing competing PPC accounts in the same verticals
• Experience using and interpreting analytics and auditing tools for digital marketing
• A great team player!
Apply for this job