We are looking for a talented, ambitious and experienced Digital Marketing Executive to work for a growing Financial Services brand in Oxfordshire. This is a new role so it is an excellent opportunity for the successful Digital Marketing Executive to come in and really make their mark. The company
My client are a hardworking and talented bunch, looking for someone likeminded to join the team. The company is growing significantly at the moment so it is an exciting time for the successful Digital Marketing Executive to join the team. The role
The role will involve…
The experience we need
- Developing and executing campaigns for email marketing, paid search, social media and SMS
- New client acquisition and existing client newsletters / engagement
- Management of PPC campaigns
- Management of CMS
- Liaison with 3rd parties and agencies
- Analytical tracking
We are looking for someone with at least two years of digital marketing experience, either in-house or agency.
What you’ll get in return
- Strong email marketing
- Basic web development skills (HTML, Photoshop editing)
- Knowledge of planning and building dynamic campaigns
- Excellent organisation
- Good communication skills
- Genuine passion for all things digital
This position will work with an extremely talented bunch of digital marketing guys who share a passion in producing high quality digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels. You'll be rewarded with a salary up to around the £35,000 mark and 25 days holiday, a pension and a death in service benefit.
This company are continually reinvesting and have a track record of industry innovation and they are leading the way in marketing activity and capability. How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Dan a call.