Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Type: Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join this company's dynamic team. On offer is a competitive salary, benefits package and a proven career plan to continue your development.
You will deliver the company's marketing plan and work with Product Management, Graphic Design and Sales to implement marketing activities and distribute collateral. You will also work with Creative and Sales Directors to re-negotiate the marketing plan on an annual basis and respond to incoming marketing based opportunities.
- Social media. Management of Social media outlets in line with marketing plan. This could be managing others to carry out the social media work, but the responsibility of the social media output will lie with the marketing coordinator.
- Content generation. Written copy to be generated to support proactive and reactive marketing opportunities. Case study opportunities to be researched and instigated. CSR stories to be researched and converted into useful collateral. Product based content to be gathered from product management and converted into useful collateral.
- Manage the company's CRM. Manage the lists being updated effectively, stored securely, and accessed easily and securely. Development of CRM capability.
- Collateral distribution. Research and field demand for Collateral then distribution thereof. Manage and forecast collateral stock and demand.
- Maximise opportunities with major events such as CDW and Neocon. Coordination of other events, potentially more localised events if required in conjunction with the marketing plan.
- Reactive to incoming PR opportunities -A single point of contact within the business to deal with incoming PR opportunities. Proactive or 'push' PR to support local events, opportunities and projects.
- Awards which support our brand values and generate awareness in our markets should be researched and entered.
- Brand Values / mission statement / positioning statement. Instigate and manage review of values, positioning and mission statement every 12 months. Values, Positioning and Mission statements must be distributed throughout the company and readily available as reference. Annual training or workshops on VPM for all employees with customer facing or relationship building roles.
- Experience in marketing coordination -working within a team, managing delivery of projects utilising a team.
- Experience with writing small amounts of copy for press and proactive marketing.
- Multimedia experience -Web design, social networks, video.
- Experience of print management.
- Experience with events.
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and work within budget.
- Ability to drive projects forward remotely -smoothly and efficiently.
- Good verbal and written English. A pivotal communicator.
- Good IT skills. Microsoft office software essential, ability with Adobe packages preferable.
NOTE: Our Client will not provide any sponsorship for relocation and so you must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Thank you.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2C Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2B Marketing, Marketing Manager will also be considered for this role.