Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: London, SE1
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 dependent on experience
Type: Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to this company's dynamic Marketing team. They are international designers, manufacturers and worldwide distributors of award-winning ergonomic IT products, with numerous exciting product releases expected for 2016/17.
With the opportunity for personal development and a proven track-record of promotion from within, this is a real chance for a graduate to improve their knowledge and career. On offer is a competitive salary, benefits package and a proven career plan to continue your development.
- Content creation and upkeep of the company website (including the creation of digital graphics) in line with wider digital marketing strategy
- Working with Illustrator and InDesign in the creation of branded collateral, specifically product instructions.
- Maintain current social media channels and advise on new areas of development in support of wider social media content strategy
- Organise and attend events such as; industry awards, conferences, internal events and exhibitions.
- Support Marketing team with event logistics
- Input leads into Salesforce (CRM system)
- Support the Sales team with Marketing collateral on the Key Accounts programme.
- General support activity such as; market research, reporting and invoicing.
- Work with colleagues on Marketing campaign activity.
- Assist the Marketing team with product photo-shoots.
- Work with staff across the company to source, write, edit and proof online content maintaining a consistent editorial style.
- Work with external agencies and Marketing agencies to increase market coverage further.
- Ensure the Marketing department holds sufficient stock of Marketing brochures, pricelists, flyers etc.
- Liaise with and place adverts in trade press magazines.
- Undertake other appropriate duties as may be requested by the Creative Manager and EMEA Marketing Manager.
- Good designs skills with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign and Illustrator.
- Ability to communicate and understand technical issues.
- An interest in Design and new technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Ability to implement creative ideas from conception through to deployment.
- Strong writing, editing experience, able to identify stories and write for the web.
- Keeping to deadlines, able to plan ahead.
- Experience with content management systems (Wordpress and Magento).
- Keep up to speed on the latest digital development.
- Background of creating HTML E-shots.
- Background of Salesforce (CRM system).
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
NOTE: Our Client will not provide any sponsorship for relocation and so you must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Thank you.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2C Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2B Marketing, Marketing Manager will also be considered for this role.