16 days ago
Digital Marketing Executive - SEO, PPC and Web Design
£30,000, bonus, pension,bupa rewards, 24 Days holiday, flexible working hours.
My client is the market leader globally within their field, providing innovative products and solutions to their expansive clientbase. Due to natural growth and a pending major web project, a new role has been created to support the Head of Digital with all aspects of SEO, PPC, Web Design and project work.
Core responsibilities include:
- Act as the primary contact for our digital agency, driving forward the planning and
implementation of paid/owned media digital campaigns across PPC, Display, Paid Social and
SEO channels across different country sites in line with budgets.
- Day to day onsite content updates and project manage onsite development updates with web
- Planning and delivering online multi-channel campaigns across all countries.
- Project manage multiple digital campaigns and projects simultaneously, prioritising to
ensure resources are maximised and working to deadlines.
- Work with agency to measure and analyse the effectiveness of digital campaigns and website
activities ensuring a healthy ROI and maintaining brand consistency.
- Work closely with wider marketing team to implement briefs and driving innovative digital
solutions, embracing trends and ideas to ensure opportunities are maximised.
- Plan and manage online budgets to achieve online KPI metrics.
- Experience in Google Analytics and Content Management Systems.
- To act as lead for various digital projects and work with various stakeholders as and when
In order to be considered for the role, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO best practices and content generation.
- At least 3 years' experience in managing and delivering successful digital marketing
campaigns and website content management.
- Experience of successfully working with and managing external agencies.
- Experience of using CMS systems, Google Analytics & Attribution.
- Experience of planning & managing large online budgets.
- Web copywriting skills.
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* Marketing Jobs or Marketing Recruitment
Due to high volume applications, if you have not heard from one of our consultants within 14 days you have not been successful at this time
3 months ago
only 5 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
3 days ago
only 4 days until close