2 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a small web design agency with a proprietary platform targeted towards the automotive industry. They build industry leading websites and they are now entering a stage of expansion and growth both from the products they offer and as a digital marketing agency.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their enthusiastic team of SEO, PPC and social media professionals to aid in managing their clients from all over the country and around the world. From independents to franchises and even industry leading global brands, they are looking for an ideas-first, proactive person to come onboard and bring with them their ability to constantly improve and develop not only the campaigns but themselves as well. Due to having a range of external clients and in-house digital marketing requirements, the ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience working within a digital marketing agency working on multiple clients at any one time.
They offer a wide range of services and as much as on-the-job training will be given, knowledge and experience in the following will be of great benefit to be considered for this position:
- On-page and offsite SEO methodologies
- Managing social media accounts
- Google Adwords
- Basic understanding of website architecture
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- On and off page audits
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and website architecture
- Analysis and reporting
- Strategies and tools to maximise ROI
- Email marketing and user life-cycle marketing
- Use of SEO tools such as (or similar to) Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Google Trends, Ahrefs, etc
- Content creation for web copy and other digital marketing
- Experience working within a CMS
- Retail motor industry experience desirable but not essential.
Day-to-day tasks will be varied, however, as a guide, you can be expected to:
- Manage client accounts in their entirety from the outlining and implementation of SEO strategies, social media marketing and content creation to on-page assessments, reporting and the overall online presence of your clients (initially with the support from senior management)
- Report to clients and senior management on general campaign progress and provide detailed analysis of campaign performance
- Manage client accounts via email, phone and face to face
- Additionally, you may be required to manage PPC campaigns alongside your SEO accounts so any experience or knowledge with the AdWords platform would be beneficial, but training will be provided
In return, they offer an environment that will allow you to grow your skills and understanding of Digital Marketing, as well as the time to develop you career within a growing company.
If you feel you have the ability, drive to learn and would like to join a team of like-minded individuals, please send your CV.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close