Digital Marketing Executive to 28k
Our client are one of the largest specialist construction companies in the UK, having developed their extensive knowledge of the flat roofing industry into total building envelope works. Although their roots are firmly in the roofing industry, their comprehensive list of projects involving complete building envelope works, as well as M&E, internal decorations and associated works is testament to their success and expertise in the general refurbishment industry, working as principal contractor for 95% of our clients.
Position: Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Job type: Full time
Salary: 25k plus PFP 28k OTE
Benefits: Medical cover, 21 days holiday + bank holidays
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be solely responsible for building, managing, growing and innovating the current day-to-day marketing activities. They are seeking a “do-er” to collaborate, create and optimise the marketing collateral, documentation and advertising they utilise every day. You will support the growth of the brand nationally, ensuring the delivery of value and return on investment.
- Actively communicate with customers, suppliers and key stakeholders within the business
- Collaborate with external agencies & resources to manage marketing literature, website content creation
- Designing marketing collateral such as Brochures, Flyers, PDF Online Documents
- Designing, building and sending out of Email Marketing Campaigns via MailChimp
- Managing PPC Account Spend of £1,000 - £2,000p/m ensuring ads are optimised and COS remains low.
- Fast Learner and willing to continually stride for excellence by coming up with new ideas
- End to end management of digital marketing campaigns
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to degree level in a marketing related subject.
- Experience of using WordPress CMS (Website Content Management System)
- Designing Capabilities in Photoshop / InDesign
- HTML Knowledge to create Email Marketing Campaigns
- Knowledge PPC (Google AdWords)
- Knowledge of how to rank a website on Google via Organic Means (Organic SEO)
- Demonstrable track record of success in a digital marketing role and up to date personal portfolio
- Good knowledge of online and offline communications at a commercial level
- Excellent IT skills - CMS platforms, Microsoft, Google Docs
- Up to date with general SEO / marketing trends; some knowledge of PPC and integrated marketing
- Demonstrable knowledge of white-hat SEO techniques, Google Algorithms & compliance
- CMS platforms, Microsoft, Google Docs, Understanding of CTR and how they can be improved
- Knowledge of white-hat SEO techniques, Google Algorithms and compliance
- Able to work to project and business plans and delivery then on time and within budget
- Ability to work as part of a small team, and also with clients on all levels
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Assistant, Online Marketing, CMS, SEO, SEM, Search Engine Optimisation, Google Analytics, CTR, Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Google Algorithms, Social Media, Digital Marketing Strategy, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.