4 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a new digital content studio based in the heart of Shoreditch
They connect the fans to the worlds and artists they love. Making it super easy for them to shop the exact items, fashion, beauty that is seen on screen.
This is all made possible by partnering with some of the world’s leading brands, record labels, production companies and more. Such as Sony Music, Endemol Shine, Unstoppable Entertainment.
This is a very exciting graduate level opportunity, working in a heavily supported start-up partnering up with the big names in entertainment.
How you can expect to spend your day;
* You will work closely with the digital team, helping to create engaging content to share across all social media platforms
* You will help to execute these campaigns, as well as working with the stars on, behind the scenes content, in music, film and TV
* You will help to product behind the scenes contents, monitor social data, and help to create reports for the Head of social media
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
* We are looking for enthusiastic and outgoing people who take it upon themselves to think outside the box
* You have at least 6 months experience in using; Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Mail Chimp, Facebook for posting paid adverts, and understand all other social platforms in-depth
* You are ambitious and want to be the best in your field
* Strong written English skills, and will have to take a spelling and grammar test
* Must be able to showcase past work or examples of content produced to market a new product or service
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* You will get to work alongside some of the best talent in music, TV, Film and help to build a new brand from scratch
* Working alongside a team of entrepreneurial people
* The opportunity, as the company grows to carve out a tailored established career
* High exposure to all facets of development, with the chance to learn from executive level partners in a warm supportive environment
* Develop and learn new skills in business, digital marketing and work closely with the founder from time to time to learn about running a new content and technology company.
Apply for this role