about 1 month ago
Information on the company
A fintech start-up looking to disrupt the financial services industry through a tech led lead generation platform which connects potential customers with lenders in real time through a cutting-edge affiliate platform. Backed by one of the UK’s best known private equity groups this company is well supported and an exciting fintech start-up to join.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,300 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job paying £20,000 - £25,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Digital Marketing Intern to help deliver the marketing strategy and as such quickly develop your experience and knowledge of modern day marketing techniques making this a great internship for a recent graduate looking to kick start their career in this space.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Research and write copy for the company website, social media channels and content marketing strategy.
• Learn about web copy management and its importance from a marketing perspective.
• Learn about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques, researching keyword search volumes in association with specific industry and target audience.
• Learn about building strong google rankings and SEO presence around desired keyword search terms.
• Help write scripts for marketing promotional videos in line with company targets.
• Work with the company graphic designer on new brainstorming new visual and editorial marketing content.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, preferred subjects are those involving written English work.
• Prior experience in marketing or content/ copy writing would be a bonus.
• Keen to develop experience in digital marketing and SEO.
• Good knowledge of all major social media channels.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Prior experience using Google Analytics would be a bonus.
• Excited by the prospect of working for a fintech start-up that is disrupting the financial services industry through the application of innovative technology.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel.
• Really sharp and “switched on” individuals.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Work with an amazingly talented team including the CTO who used to be the CTO of Vodafone.
• Working for a company backed by one of the UK’s largest Private Equity groups you will gain contacts with this group which will be amazing for your future career development.
• Learn huge amounts about the future of financial services and how existing processes within finance and banking are changing through technology and be involved with a company implementing these changes.
• As one of the early team members you will benefit from this as the company grow and develop, meaning you will be fast tracked through the business.
Apply for this role