12 months ago
Help build nourishing relationships between this company and its consumers.
This natural petfood company based in Devon, has been creating natural, healthy and delicious meals for dogs and cats since 1971.
In July 2016 they relaunched their brand. They are continuing to invest heavily in the brand and due to this need the help and support of a 'sleeves rolled' up marketer with extensive digital experience.
- Marketing Manager - Digital
- Reporting into the Commercial Director
- Working with the PR manager, E-commerce and Internet sales team
- The role will be initially based at the current factory in Winkleigh Devon. However, they are in the planning process of building a new purpose built site in Okehampton.
- Around five years experience of working with a consumer brand that has involved extensive digital / social marketing support
o Website content
o Database management
o Customer Relationship marketing - e-mail campaigns
o Social media: management and content
The primary role will be to lead the digital and social communications strategy. Working with the Commercial Director to create the digital communications strategy: i.e. to build a strategy that creates nourishing relationships with an ever increasing number of existing and new customers
- Content: responsible for sourcing great digital content
- The website: Ensuring the site is compelling and interesting and tells the story and in particular why people should feed their pets their food.
- Database and e-mail campaigns: Responsible for delivering the plan to build the database involving shows / affiliates / the pack / digital / sampling
- Social media: owned / earned and paid for: Responsible for delivering the social media plan across all channels: facebook / twitter / instagram etc
- PR/Charities: working with the PR manager to ensure that all PR/Charity activity is made the most of in terms of digital / social / e-mailers / sampling
- Sampling: working with third parties eg holiday venues as well as offering samples on their website
- Supporting the sales team for the internet trade channel
As they are a relatively small company they will also expect the Marketing Manager - Digital to lend a hand where necessary when there are busy periods.
The likely areas for this are:
- Sampling at events: Supporting the team in the preparation for events and attending some of them
- Trade shows: Supporting the team in preparation for the shows and attending some of them
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious marketeer to be a part of the growth of an exciting brand.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close