11 months ago
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent
This rapidly expanding web agency based in Lichfield specialises in bespoke web development, they are good at it and they love it! Their ever expanding portfolio currently boasts a mixture of client and bespoke affiliate websites.
One of their core products is a bespoke comparison system, which they have used on console-deals.com, quickly establishing itself within the video gaming industry. They are seeking a skilled Digital Marketing Manager to help optimise their online portfolio by producing amazing content, expanding their social influence and to help manage their online marketing campaigns.
As a natural growth hacker, you'll be creative and combine entrepreneurial thinking with the ability to assess data to improve performance. You'll also be happy to geek out and talk tech with their expert web development team.
They love learning, and development of every individual is the key to their success. Whilst they invest in their people, they expect everyone to push him or herself and have a keen thirst for learning new things. Their Friday hack afternoon sessions give everyone the ability to flex their knowledge base.
They have a great team who love to share and help each other along.
Ideally, they are looking for somebody who…
- has a solid track record with SEO/PPC and keeps in-check with the latest techniques
- can optimise their current online PR, social and affiliate channels to boost sales
- can assess CPA and ROI to improve growth efforts
- has familiarity with the best tools in the trade such (including Googles toolset)
- can optimise conversion rates with the help of A/B testing
- has competent writing skills
- is comfortable analysing big data
- is articulate, detail-oriented, creative, energetic and ambitious
- has a autonomous work ethic
Experience with the following might just make us love you more:
- Conversion Optimisation techniques
- Understanding of affiliate marketing
- Familiarity with BI tools (they use Microsoft Power BI)
In return for your commitment, enthusiasm and expertise, they will reward you with a competitive salary and a range of benefits that include:
- 22 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Company Laptop
- Opportunities to attend industry events
- Free Tea + Coffee
- Christmas and summer staff events
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close