- Rare, exciting new venture working for a leading sporting business
- Own the launch of this "start-up" venture that sits within an established business as part of an exciting new partnership with a leading sporting body
- This role will be 80% B2B and 20% B2C
- Lead generation via digital channels with a focus on social media, SEO and PPC
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and sitting in a close-knit team of seven marketers, this Digital Marketing Manager role will be a pivotal position in this marketing team. You will drive the team's digital strategy and manage the implementation of full-mix campaigns, including email, social media, SEO, PPC and ATL. The successful applicant must be a switched on, digital all-rounder, who can articulate data-driven achievements in their experience to date. This role forms an integral part of an aspirational business and you will need to be ambitious, hard-working and commercial.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Manager:
- Working with the senior leadership team to create and deliver the product marketing roadmap and go-to-market messaging
- Running full-mix campaigns including website management, SEO, PPC, social media (organic and paid), ATL including radio, billboard advertising etc, events and more.
- Working with the sales team to deliver qualified leads
- Working with specialist digital and PR agencies on occasion
- Developing and running the strategy for the launch of this new venture
- Analysing performance of campaigns and traffic to the website using Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Use of CMS (Sitecore) to update, optimise and manage company activity, also working closely with a content marketer in-house
- Manage a marketing budget of £100k-£200k per annum
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Have full-mix experience as well as hands-on experience running paid social, SEO and PPC
- Industry background is not important, but if you have are B2B focused and have a passion for sports, this would be beneficial
- Have worked with or in a product marketing team - research, roadmaps, messaging
- A driven, collaborative and can-do attitude
- Be a data-driven digital marketer with commercial acumen
- Happy with creating a complex strategy and hands-on implementing campaigns, with the support of the wider team
- If you have experience launching a product/service or worked for a start-up this would be advantageous
This market-leading event and sporting provider are based in Southwest London, and are going through an exciting time due to a recent acquisition. They're currently recruiting for 3 new marketing positions and this will be a key member of the team. They are looking for a bright and commercially savvy individual to develop and implement a launch strategy and execute multichannel campaigns.
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager
- Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
- Bonus (circa £3k-£4k).
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager will be based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.