Is this you?
We are looking for a commercially savvy, forward thinking social media and digital marketing expert with hands on experience in a B2B environment to join our team as a Digital Marketing Manager.
You will know how to get the best out of paid digital channels, have the tenacity to research and follow the right influencers for an insightful social listening campaign and be able to curate and create compelling content that results in increased audience engagement and improves SEO!
- Spearhead the agency's social media and digital marketing programs on behalf of clients and for our own marketing program
- Be the go to expert on social media and digital marketing
- Work with account teams to design and execute successful digital campaigns for our clients
- Ensure a consistent, high-quality experience for our audiences across all Social touchpoints
- Proactively contribute creative ideas for always-on content, and support the ongoing optimisation of Social Media accounts
The work you'll do:
- Develop and manage organic social programs: audience recruitment; content strategy; influencer engagement; social listening
- Curate and create content to be pushed across digital platforms for clients
- Setting up and managing ad campaigns in LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Build and analyse paid advertising across various digital channels and social networks, as well as paid search
- Developing and executing digital media / advertising plans
- Analyse results to determine the effectiveness of campaigns and propose improvements
- Provide feedback to clients on best practice and optimisation strategies
Digital Marketing Manager | Digital Marketing | Social Media | SEO | Pay per Click | PPC | B2B
- Social and digital experience in a fast-paced business environment
- A passion for all things social
- An excellent working knowledge of social media, digital media, search marketing, paid advertising
- A tenacious, can do attitude
- An analytical mind that is results driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Confidence liaising with clients at all levels, and a credible communicator with a collaborative approach
- An exceptionally keen eye for detail
- Marketing or digital marketing qualification
- Agency experience useful but not essential
- Experience in the IT sector useful but not essential
Additional salary information: Training, 22 days annual leave & pension.
This agency is a team of strategists, marketers, creative designers and digital developers - providing marketing strategy advice, digital solutions, enablement programs and much more.
They were born in 2000 as an IT communications agency. They have grown to become the full-service marketing partner for blue-chip clients like IBM, Lenovo, Cisco, HPE, Intel, and Microsoft. And they haven't stopped creating valuable interactions since.