Hi, I’m Tom, the owner of Hippo Motor Group. We are a multi award winning family run company who offer new and used vehicle finance, leasing, servicing and prestige car sales. At the moment we supply over 5,000 cars a year to our customers based all over the UK but this is soon to massively increase.
We are currently investing heavily in a new preparation centre that will enable us to cope with the growth as well as extending our current prestige showroom and offices allowing us to expand our sales team to around 50/60 people.
To help us achieve this growth I am looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to effectively manage and motivate their team and work closely with myself and our Sales Director. The right candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to develop new strategies, analyse performance and suggest innovative ideas to ensure that our objectives are achieved.
You will have full control of both our online and offline marketing strategy, will develop our SEO and PPC strategy and assist with the implementation of this.
- Manage and motivate your team which includes our PPC, Social, Design and SEO specialists, you will delegate tasks and ensure they achieve specified deadlines.
- Provide new and innovative ideas to increase our enquires and market share
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, social media presences and email marketing.
- Identify niche areas from which we can obtain further enquiries
- Analyse both pre and post-sale data and deliver recommendations to myself and the Sales director
- Responsible for ensuring all our advertising is FCA compliant
- Keep up to date with new web technologies and online trends
- Report on effectiveness of our marketing and share this information with the MD/Sales director (ROI reports, customer analysis, profitability etc..)
- Run regular health checks on our sites and ensure any issues are dealt with swiftly whilst considering areas that we can improve UX on.
- In addition to our online marketing you will also look at other areas that we can attain new customers for our prestige car sales department.
- Be in communication with our sales team leaders to discuss any ideas/issues and implement new customer incentives to the sales team.
What we are looking for
- A motivated and confident person who is able to generate the required level of enquires whilst having a good handle on the budget
- Ideally someone with a degree in Advertising or Marketing
- At least 1 years’ experience in digital marketing and some managerial experience
- Numerate with strong analysis skills to interpret the numbers and make changes based on these
- Strong attention to detail
- SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing
- Campaign Design
- Campaign Analysis
- Project Management
- Strategy Development
- MS Office Packages Excel and Word skills