3 months ago
A leading, global provider of spread betting, CFDs and Forex (authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK), is looking for a highly creative, analytical digital marketing manager to join their team at quite possibly the most exciting time in the company's history!
Head of Marketing
Purpose of Role:
As a digitally astute B2C marketing professional, you will be a solid all-rounder with the right skillset and aptitude to assist their Head of Marketing in the creation, management and implementation of digitally disruptive campaigns that drive revenue growth.
One of your primary goals will be to optimise digital performance, drawing on your creativity and analytic skills around organic search, digital content, PPC and direct response. This is a hands on, collaborative role which would suit someone with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Degree educated (preferably in Marketing) with at least 3 years' B2C marketing experience.
- "Hands on" skills in PPC, SEO, social media and email. Experienced in optimising on-page SEO for e-commerce and AB testing.
- Practical working knowledge of core marketing automation systems, including Salesforce and Content Management Systems.
- Creation and distribution of content (using both digital and traditional methods) to drive company exposure.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills (incl. MS Excel, Google Analytics).
- Analyse marketing data effectively and design/refine marketing activities based on data driven information.
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written, able to express ideas and concepts enthusiastically within the marketing team and to key stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise workloads, multi-task and show initiative - both as a team player and individual contributor.
- Prior experience in the finance sector is beneficial, but by no means essential to be successful in this role.