4 months ago
This company is leading a transformation in cord blood banking and stem cell treatment; making cord blood banking more accessible through insurance coverage, and increasing the availability of cord blood for transplants.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented, experienced and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing department. Working for the Group Marketing Manager to produce and work across all marketing activity for the company and other group divisions.
The ideal candidate will live and breathe digital marketing. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize their digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You will be working across all marketing team in all division to create and implement the digital marketing strategy.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- A strong track record of operating website content management systems with a sound knowledge across the areas of web coding and search engine optimization.
- Competency in both Mac and PC operating systems.
- Strong planning and project management skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ability to adapt and problem solve in a rapidly changing online environment.
Closing date for application: 29th September 2017
Role to commence: 16th October 2017