An outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Online / Digital Marketing Manager to support this growing online and digital channel. Your challenge is to turn it into the best consumer and customer centric channel of its kind.
BASIC: £35,000 – £45,000
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Pension Scheme
COMPANY PROFILE – Digital Marketing Manager
We are an award winning consumer business experiencing an exciting period of growth. We are totally committed to attaining ‘best in class’ status for our online business. We want to strengthen our team with a new Senior Digital / Online Marketing Manager looking to develop their career in an autonomous environment where entrepreneurial spirit is rewarded.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Digital Marketing Manager
* Support PPC Activities using 3rd Party Agencies, have a good understanding to drive growth.
* Develop and implement a strategy to deliver sustained revenue and margin growth.
* Manage on-going development of the ecommerce platform and online marketing platform.
* Work with agencies to drive A/B testing and analysis to understand results and gain valuable learning.
* Develop first class online marketing communications and product ranges.
* Ensure that our online business delivers a best in class customer experience, in line with forward thinking online trends.
* Proactively manage relationships with key suppliers and partners.
* Build relationships with all other departments ensuring the full integration and optimisation of online/ecommerce opportunities across all channels within the business.
WHY THIS ROLE – Digital Marketing Manager
* We are a leader in our field with a long heritage and a strong reputation for innovation, quality and customer service.
* We feel there is a genuine opportunity for us to develop our online business into a best in class offering to match our offline status.
* This is a rare chance to make something your own, a high profile role in a fast growing company.
* You will find a management team that is deeply committed to this project and ready to provide the support and significant investment necessary to achieve these targets.
* We are a well-run financially stable business; this is the platform for an exciting period of growth planned for the coming years.
REQUIREMENTS – Digital Marketing Manager
* A proven track record delivering ecommerce growth in a fast moving B2C environment.
* Experience of devising, implementing and driving successful ecommerce strategies.
* Management of an online / ecommerce team.
* The commercial ability and a desire to’ take ownership’ you will relish the chance to build an ecommerce business.
* A skilled communicator and leader, able to build close relationships with all other departments of our business.
* Hands on experience that includes SEM, affiliate programmes, PPC, SEO, CRM and DM.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Digital Marketing Manager reference PM1710-69 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.