9 days ago
This role reports at Director level and is responsible for establishing and implementing a digital marketing strategy for the company and it's satellite operations. You'll be working with a brand that's pioneering social enterprises within the UK and making a positive impact to local communities.
The ideal candidate for this role of Digital Marketing Manager is a person who has a background of working within in an agency or with multiple clients. You'll be an experienced professional that is personable, outgoing and has the ability to efficiently coordinate parallel campaigns. As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for all elements across the digital mix, including email, organic / paid search, content creation and social media.. You should be very competent in using systems including Mailchimp and Hootsuite with a comprehensive understanding of how to schedule content and report on the outcomes.
Your extensive experience of digital marketing would ideally have a focus towards B2C and you'll understand methodologies such as Agile, Lean Startup, and Design Sprint however this is not essential. You will be a technology enthusiast with a passion for understanding the wants, needs and motivations of your audience which will be essential as you develop a digital marketing plan that delivers on the company's ambitions for growth. .
- Plan and execute your marketing strategy and plan across the portfolio of digital communication channels
- Lead on the creation of internal marketing policies and processes ensuring there's reference materials
- Project manage multiple campaigns ensuring time and budget allocations are upheld
- Manage and segment data ensuring communications reach it's intended target audience
- Create and produce engaging content for marketing emails, social media, and blog posts that encourages audiences to take action
- Facilitate webinars and podcasts with team members, associates, clients, and business partners to share expertise and insight with external audiences
- Execute basic graphic design tasks and liaise with our digital / creative team for larger deliverables
- Coordinate video and photography needed for marketing activities and campaigns
- Conduct audience research and A/B testing alongside campaigns to continuously develop our internal knowledge base
- Contact press, business partners and event organisers to coordinate joint articles, marketing and press opportunities
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will get to work in a vibrant, creative and collaborative working environment. Basic salary is £30k + bonuses of £10k + benefits including personal equipment allowance, pension, workplace nursery, flexible hours and remote working. You will also get to work with a great team of like-minded peers that push creative boundaries.
If this is something you have the skills and experience for and would like to hear more about you so get in touch.
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close