Digital Marketing Manager – Premium Drinks
c.£70K-£80K + Car Allowance + Exceptional Benefits
Exceptional digital marketing and strategic thinking skills are key for this fantastic opportunity with a global leader in the spirits industry with a portfolio of brands admired and enjoyed across the world. Working in the already huge and rapidly growing travel retail business, spanning international airports and other travel outlets, we’re looking for someone who can transform the way the business thinks about the consumer’s travel retail journey – using digital and insight/data to drive brand engagement and growth at the point of purchase. In what is a highly visible role, you will report at director level, and work with digital experts internally and with specialist agencies to build brand content and communications models that are relevant in today’s digital world. This is a rare opportunity to showcase your skills in a big way, working across multiple geographies in a business massively committed to digital innovation.
Key Responsibilities - Leading the Digital Marketing Strategy
Something of a pioneer within the business, your opportunity is to shape this role and bring skills and ideas to distil a clear digital strategy, using this to deliver compelling initiatives that drive the customer journey from home to point of purchase. Your remit will include:
- Working alongside global brand teams ensuring that digital strategy and activity dovetails with over-arching brand objectives
- Injecting data driven marketing into the global travel arena, using consumer data and digital tools to drive growth
- Building digital across the team, upskilling others in marketing and commercial teams
Our Ideal Candidate
This challenging role needs a super smart, brand passionate digital marketer who thrives on a challenge and has ambitions to reach the highest level. With experience gained in a leading consumer-driven business or digital agency, you will have a proven track record of building successful digital initiatives. Key skills and attributes include:
- Strong experience in digital planning / strategy, able to demonstrate the real commercial impact you have made via digital!
- Ability to lead and work as part of a multi-market, multi-disciplinary team with a proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and secure buy-in to your ideas
- Wired on all new and emerging technology trends as they apply to digital marketing
- Strong leadership skills, motivating key agencies and colleagues to perform and deliver at the highest level
We know this role is challenging and needs very specific skills and experience, but roles like this do not come up often. If you are up to the challenge, please e-mail or call Adam Tarsh now.
A true blue-chip premier league global FMCG business which has always prided itself on its ability to build strong global brands with a constant stream of innovation and highly creative heavyweight A&P activity. The culture is demanding and challenging and high levels of personal commitment and performance are expected but in return the rewards and opportunities for career development internationally are superb.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have extensive marketing and insight recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call us now.