10 months ago
Established in 1971, this company is a market leading manufacturer and distributor of cabinet hardware and consumables. Their Mission - "We are the one source Solution for those forming Interior Spaces, delivering cost savings and fast dedicated service".
The Team Culture
"Enthusiastic, Fun, Professional, Consistent and Honest" - They are an enthusiastic team, driven by results! They build upon their success and are accountable to ensure they deliver as a team.
Background to the Role
As a company, they seek to look for professionals who want a long term job as they invest into staff and sustainable profitable growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and ambitious person who would love a hands-on role in a fast paced growing organisation. You will be responsible for all the elements of the job - from conception to implementation - with a view to growing an in-house team in the future.
Responsibilities, Tasks & Duties:
- Manage the company website, uploading of new content, products and product data.
- Working with external web development company on developments.
- Monitor SEO performance and produce regular reporting.
- Set/manage effective strategies for Social Media Presence, digital content and SEO.
- Come up with creative ideas for campaigns across digital channels.
- Take direction from written/spoken ideas and convert them into images, layouts or other designs.
- Proof-reading to produce accurate work.
- Utilising graphic designs skills on projects such as, designing product packaging materials/boxes whilst maintaining consistency in line with the brand
- Projects where required i.e. of adverts, brochures, eshots, and corporate documents/presentations.
- Initial concepts / Development of branding for new product launches/brands
- Attend and support success of the brand at company exhibitions
Key Skills required:
- Solid experience in SEO and digital marketing
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Self-motivated and organised
- Passion for design, with a creative flair.
- Flexible approach when working in a team.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism
- Good experience with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Social Media Strategy
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.