6 months ago
Digital Marketing Strategist
£Negotiable (depending on experience) plus benefits
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for defining the Company's digital marketing strategy that feeds seamlessly into the overall marketing strategy for the business and for rolling out the strategy globally. Working across a number of digital platforms the job holder will be responsible for turning complex data into clear and actionable insight, as well as analysing trends, performing competitor analysis and reporting the results appropriately. This role could suit either a more experienced digital marketer in need of a new challenge or indeed a high calibre and ambitious digital marketer with two to three years experience under their belt who are looking for their next step into a bigger role.
Duties to include:
• Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to attract customers to the company website and ultimately develop a stronger online presence across the group
• Maximise the use of all digital platforms including; company website, company online training portal, and distributors websites
• Expertly us all the necessary tools in order to establish a successful digital function, e.g. website, emails, blogs, etc.)
• Increase efficiency of all social media channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Analyse and use web traffic and data capture metrics, turn complex and diverse sets of metrics into clear, concise insight, and suggest solutions to boost market penetration in order to impact positively on
• Effectively use and monitor all SEO, marketing and sales performance metrics to help forecast trends
• Work closely with the wider marketing team and other key departments and stakeholders to optimise the customer experience and ensure brand consistency
• Maximise the use and reporting capabilities of tools such as Google Analytics
• Undertake competitor research and analysis in order to gain a competitive advantage
• Help create a process where competitors actions can be anticipated more easily, e.g. what they are planning to do, why they do it, etc. Thus enabling a more proactive approach as opposed to being reactive
• Identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness
Skills & experience required:
• A strong all-round digital marketing background with the ability to set up key digital processes and procedures in order to maximise the use of key platforms
• Strategically strong yet equally comfortable being hands on' and operational
• Comfortable being online, browsing the net, reading blogs and forums, finding trends, finding information that supports the business.
• Analytically strong with experience of web analytics packages, e.g. Google Analytics
• A natural ability and desire to share information to help achieve a collective goal
• Ability to envisage the bigger picture and feed into it
• Team player, well organised, energetic, strong communication skills, professional approach
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
This role would suit those living Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Newmarket, Ely, Thetford, Norwich, Stowmarket, Ipswich, Haverhill, and Red Lodge.
For more information regarding this position, including salary guide, please apply at your earliest convenience.
15 days ago
only 6 days until close
only 28 days until close