11 months ago
We're on the lookout for a hardworking, creative marketer to join our entrepreneurial ecommerce company in East London. Spearheading our internal marketing team, the role will be to establish, develop and drive our online marketing strategy and manage all our social media platforms.
The role is varied and diverse and encompasses traditional digital marketing and SEO work, alongside more creative content, and social media driven campaigns. You will be responsible for creating & commissioning cohesive marketing strategies with the assistance of the board and implementing them both directly and through external service providers.
It's a fantastic opportunity to join a business at the ground floor for someone looking to take ownership of a project and help drive the business forward.
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in traditional marketing practices, social media, content and digital marketing roles.
• Developing and managing all digital marketing activity for the business.
• Developing and implementing organic search and PPC strategies to drive online traffic across the different brands.
• Managing all social channels across multiple brands.
• Creating engaging content, news, competitions and product releases.
• Developing, commissioning and/or revising content for our websites, online communities, press releases, web articles and video content.
• Maintain, measure and analyse our digital presence across agreed platforms working towards clearly defined objectives.
• Demonstrable experience of running full social media/digital campaigns from start to finish
• Strong attention to detail.
• Established experience with Facebook, book, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube and Google.
• Strong understanding of SEO best practice to enable you to liaise with our external SEO agency to drive traffic to our website.
• Solid understanding and experience of social media metrics, social listening and scheduling tools, digital analytics and principles of SEO; ability to generate, analyse and interpret data
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Interest in visual design and video content creation.
• Creative thinker who works well independently and as part of a team.
• Strong and dynamic communicator.
• Must demonstrate the ability to write professionally for varied audiences within tight. deadlines. Experience with key words and themed content generation and meta tags is an advantage.
• Experience of traditional print, DM, exhibitions and other marketing practices is advantageous.
Webscape Ltd is the parent company of a number of well-known and industry leading ecommerce websites. Managing more than 20 active web domains and multiple online stores, across a variety of specialist sectors; we have expanded significantly and are looking to add to our team at our new Dalston headquarters. We are a young and vibrant company that is offering the opportunity to build and lead a team from its inception.