4 months ago
Digital Product Manager – Cable Conversion
London - West
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits & bonus
The Digital Revenue Growth team is responsible for Cable and Mobile journey optimisation to drive site conversion across new customer and existing customer sales, to drive the growth of the digital sales channel. Its main purpose is to understand what makes customers tick when they’re in the market to buy something - and how to move customers through the conversion funnel as effectively and efficiently as possible. The team delivers props, trading & marketing activity and is also responsible for improving speed to market by cutting through price & catalogue complexity to think of new and innovative solutions. The team is also responsible for platform improvements across the buying journey (such as checkout functionality) as well as exploring the use of data and segmentation to drive conversion.
The Digital Product Manager for Cable Conversion will be responsible for supporting the head of department in setting the long-term vision and strategy for Cable Conversion, as well as being accountable for the end-to-end resource needs, delivery and results. They must ensure that the strategy is communicated to team members and relevant stakeholders in line with our customer needs and business plan.
This is role will be based in our Hammersmith office with the occasional travel our Birmingham and Manchester offices.
* Develop investment cases for new cable initiatives, based on an assessment of the potential benefits vs the cost
* Own the roadmap and outlook for cable acquisition optimisation that will deliver on KPI for incremental orders, and which will support the longer-tern vision and strategy for Digital and CJ&D
* Ensure optimisation plans are flexible and responsive, working with the insight team on understanding performance of initiatives, and proactively assembling mitigation and recovery plans if needed to ensure cable KPIs are met or exceeded
* Responsible for budget control and finances for your Product, including tracking spend against resource and deliverables
* Define creative, high quality roadmaps based on Consumer business strategy and vision for our digital products in line with commercial strategy, with story points borne of clear insight on customer drop-off points in conversion funnel.
* Work with Global Site Strategy Manager to ensure site content is fresh, accurate, accessible for all and compliant.
* Working in an Agile environment, lead a team of e2e delivery across journey management, delivery, production and design and partner resources
* Make final decisions on the prioritization of the product backlog, based on the product strategy, trading priorities and competitive conditions - defining stories, acceptance criteria
* Work with the Optimisation team to identify and schedule opportunities for on-site testing.
* Continuously monitor, A/B test, analyze and report on key metrics for Cable conversion initiatives.
* Leverage reporting and analytics to understand, measure and optimise journey impact.
* Seek opportunities to drive Cable into our Virgin Mobile customers product holding, contributing to our overlap aspirations.
* Be accountable for key journey KPIs to help meet business goals.
* Work closely with Trading Lead to align on all commercial deliverables to avoid impact on conversion and performance.
* Work with key stakeholders in Commercial, Sales and Marketing to understand overall drivers of site conversion to optimize site activity in line with wider commercial priorities of revenue and RGU growth
* Demonstrating leadership behaviour in line management of Delivery Manager and Journey Manager(s)
* Responsible for e2e release sign-off ensuring the final experiences are of a high quality CX and in line with initial requirements
Required key skills (functional / technical):
* Proven product management experience in a commercial environment (sales, trading)
* Great communication skills and the ability to interact with marketing, product, commercial, operations and resourcing UI/UX teams
* To be comfortable leading projects and cross-functional and virtual teams
* The ability to think creatively and effectively in a high-pressure environment
* Able to manage situations of complexity/conflict with positive outcomes
* Engages in strategic thinking, balanced with tactical execution.
* 5 years’ experience in Digital Product leadership in a fast moving and flexible sector
* Strong Customer needs focus and commercial acumen
* Project and BAU delivery experience a huge plus
* Experience in (or a huge passion for) commercial or customer experience for leading digital brands
* Educated to degree level (strong preference)
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits & bonus
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. You can trust us to do the right thing by you. We’re a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too. Get ready for a family friendly & flexible working environment where you’ll receive a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, and, of course, discounts on our fantastic mobile, broadband and cable.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!