5 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Digital Production Manager to take ownership of the end-to-end process and management of weekly digital content updates, digital features, and campaigns for TOPSHOP TOPMAN. In addition, this role will drive the improvement of systems and functional developments that impact the production of features and content for TOPSHOP TOPMAN’s websites and mobile apps. Part Project Manager, this individual will organise and lead across our internal departments; Editorial, Visual Merchandising, Design, Social, User Experience, and Marketing to ensure that teams are aligned, creating high quality content, and delivering weekly against aggressive deadlines.
DAY TO DAY
* Project management of digital campaigns, from initial concept, through to launch. Including; tracking project milestones, identifying risks, creating contingency plans, leading meetings, and communicating project status to stakeholders and the wider digital team.
* Evaluate the existing BAU (business as usual) processes within the Production Team as well as the wider Digital Team for efficiency and value. Implement new ways of working where needed and / or identify new tools or process to improve weekly delivery of digital content to our platforms.
* Lead regular cross-functional meetings and ensure teams are working effectively together, planning ahead, and working smart.
* Act as a liaison between Digital and wider business teams (e.g. PR and Marketing) to ensure teams are aligned in strategy, deadlines, and expectations for campaigns and special projects.
* Constantly problem solve with a solution-focused attitude in order to meet all deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
* Lead the production team in acting as the first line of defense for critical bugs or issues discovered on the live websites and apps and triage these as needed.
* Define and drive digital production strategy, championing developments and opportunities for the business (e.g. CMS, project management tools etc.).
* Management and development of a large team of web and app content producers. Additional oversight of an offshore production team.
* Production Management, Project Management, or Creative Operations experience, preferably working within fashion, retail or a creative industry.
* Strong communication and presentation skills as well as a high level of comfort speaking with, presenting to, and taking feedback from executive level leadership.
* Proven track record managing and developing a team. Additional experience managing offshore resources preferred.
* A desire to perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines and multitasking constantly.
* Technically astute with an understanding of HTML, CSS, React JS and React Native preferred. Familiarity with content production for responsive websites is required.
* Experience with program / project management tools such as Atlassian (JIRA) and Trello required.
* Strong commercial awareness and maturity to prioritise competing needs, make decisions under pressure, and know when to elevate issues to the Digital leadership team.
* Familiarity with development methodologies including Agile and KANBAN preferred.
* Strong team player with a can-do attitude and entrepreneurial mind-set.
* Relevant degree level qualification.
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.