We're currently on the lookout for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join a very well-known integrated agency based in the vibrant city of Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, dynamic digital team working with global brands spanning out from Utilities, Travel, Financial, Automotive, Technology and more. The Company
An award-winning marketing agency with an established digital team, talented internal development team and well-defined processes in place. The Role
As Digital Project Manager, you will be working closely with, and reporting to, their Digital Director. You'll help plan, execute and deliver Digital Projects, on time, in budget to exceed client expectations. You'll schedule calls and meeting with clients to define and translate project objectives to their Digital teams both in-house and externally.
The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for project budgeting and ensuring that the digital deliverables are functioning to their specifications. It's often a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, but you'll have the chance to work alongside a great bunch of experienced people and global brands.
This is a new position due to an influx of Digital work; this is truly fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing agency based in the heart of Bristol. Experience we need.
What you’ll get in return.
- Proven track record working as a Digital Project Manager for another marketing, creative or digital agency.
- Understanding of the full web development process from concept and production of project initiation documents, scope and timing plans, through to project completion.
- A good understanding of the fundamentals or web development and UX (you don't need to be a coder, but you should be able to speak their language).
- Experience project managing large web builds on time and to budget.
- Confident enough produce solid scoping documents and to deal with client change requests throughout the process - knowing when to push back and how invoice for additional changes as and when appropriate.
- Cultural fit is really important – we're looking for somebody who is professional, knows how to drive a project through, and is passionate about digital. It's also important that you’re a lovely human being with a positive attitude who is fun to be around.
How to apply
- 21 days' holiday (increasing to 25).
- Fantastic training and development opportunities.
- Company pension scheme.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym discounts.
- Frequent social events.
- As much tea & coffee your heart desires.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.