19 days ago
Becoming a Digital Project Manager/Producer with ThirtyThree:
We’re ThirtyThree, an award-winning employer branding and marketing agency with offices in London, New York, Birmingham, Bristol and Hong Kong. We are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to drive forward our digital offering, delivering innovative, creative solutions to all digital requirements in a timely manner, with a clear demonstration of budget management, exceeding client expectations, and without error..
What you will do:
* Gain thorough understanding of clients business, brand, products/services, markets and key
* employee groups.
* Maintain and share knowledge of market and product developments. Build relationships with suppliers, planning and negotiating individual project components to ensure balance between profit and quality.
* Introduce new ideas/thinking/solutions to client challenges, understanding and justifying their use based on experience and insight. Show a real passion for all things Digital and have an eye for new/emerging platforms and how these may be integrated into the end solution.
* Educate and inform Client Managers/Client Partners on new ideas and solutions, on a day-today basis, as well as via regular updates.
* Take responsibility for all commercial elements of the project delivery – managing external resource costs where applicable and showing an awareness of P&L as well as strong client service.
* Identify opportunities for service enhancement within the context of individual briefs or projects to increase client revenue
* Ensure all cost proposals are commercially viable, analysing the margin and revenue generated by individual projects.
* Support the Group Client Directors in preparation of new business presentations, content, research, development of creative outputs.
* Working with the Creative and Development team to Managing the briefing of the creative and development team – involving working with these teams from the outset on projects, and creating / maintaining relationships and involvement throughout the project lifecycle
* Supporting the Senior DPM / Head of Digital in more complex project delivery
Your experience will include:
* Previous experience in a similar role- ideally within an agency
* Confident to work on own or as part of a team
* Clear understanding / appreciation of client requirements
* Taking responsibility for ownership of all project elements
* Relationship building – gaining the trust and confidence of client contacts and key project stakeholders throughout project lifecycle
* Credibility and confidence, with a passion for all things digital
* Able to carry out routine tasks with good attention to detail
* Able to plan and organise familiar and new requests from both external and internal clients, prioritising workload and working well under pressure
* Managing multiple projects/workloads
* Educating and informing junior team members on the ideal approach, and how to manage the process from start to finish
* Strong presentation skills
* Managing budgets
About Thirty Three
ThirtyThree, is our award-winning employer branding and marketing agency. With offices in London, Bristol, Birmingham and New York, and a network of partners from Melbourne to Moscow, we are becoming the leading global agency in our sector. Providing recruitment communications and employer branding solutions to clients across a range of sectors, we have a network of inspiring, talented individuals who continue to build strong, successful business relationships with our new and existing clients.
What’s in it for you?
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 25 day’s holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Seona Treadaway for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |