4 months ago
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual with experience in Agile development methodologies that wants to help shape the future of the project management function at TOPSHOP TOPMAN. Part Business Analyst, part Product Owner, the Digital Project Manager will have the opportunity to take ownership of TOPSHOP TOPMAN’s portfolio of projects across channels and platforms. Leading our project management team, this individual will collaborate across internal departments including; IT, User Experience, Design, Production, Digital Marketing, and Analytics to continually and consistently delivering high-quality functionality, features, and enhancements for TOPSHOP TOPMAN customers.
• Create, maintain, and drive-forward a comprehensive project roadmap for TOPSHOP TOPMAN Digital.
• Oversee website, app, and multi-channel development projects from beginning to end across all digital customer touch-points.
• Work with business and IT stakeholders to define project scope, goals, milestones, and deliverables that support business needs.
• Identify project dependencies and risks, using initiative to identify and propose solutions to keep projects on track.
• Regularly create and share progress reports and manage project expectations with stakeholders across Digital and wider teams.
• Follow agile processes to manage a stream of frontend developments with our in-house development team, including the creation of user stories to define all requirements and expected behavior.
• Represent TOPSHOP TOPMAN at backlog reviews and scoping sessions with IT to effectively plan developments for future sprints and ensure we are constantly iterating on the customer experience.
• Review customer feedback regularly and capture jarring experiences, feeding issues into a development backlog.
• Maintain an effective relationship with 3rd party vendors and agencies as needed.
• Work with teams across Arcadia (TOPSHOP TOPMAN parent company) to effectively communicate brand priorities for shared IT backlog and roadmaps.
• Manage a Project Coordinator.
• 5+ years of Project Management, Business Analyst, Product Owner or related experience, preferably working within fashion, retail or a creative industry.
• Experience managing development projects for responsive websites and native iOS and Android applications.
• Experience with of various project development methodologies including but not limited to Agile and KANBAN.
• High-level of comfort presenting to and taking feedback from a wide range of individuals across teams including high ranking leadership within the company.
• Ability to confidently communicate with internal and external teams effectively to coordinate project delivery and resolve issues.
• High level of competency with Atlassian (JIRA) or similar.
• Practical understanding of HTML, CSS, React JS and React Native preferred (conceptual only, development experience is not required).
• Project Management / Agile certifications preferred.
• Relevant degree level qualification or equivalent.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.