7 months ago
Do you love sales? Is the excitement of generating leads and the thrill of closing deals what gets you up in the morning? If so you could be the Digital Sales Executive we are looking for. Obviously, it would help if you have sold digital marketing and website services previously but we are open to persuasion!
Our team have been in design, marketing and web since 1989 and are based in Northwood, North West London. We have big plans for the next few years, and this is a great opportunity to join our successful agency. Don’t miss out!
We are looking for a Sales Executive with a design/marketing/web development experience/interest.
Your role will involve liaising with clients, both over the phone and generate face-to-face meetings to build business relationships. The goal when liaising with customers is to build positive, long-term relationships that ‘win’ the business! We would also expect you to be confident in delivering Sales presentations.
You will be responsible for building your client base and working to sales targets so you must have a strong desire and determination to succeed. As a representative of the company, we will expect you to be professional at all times.
• To promote and sell our extensive range of design and development/marketing services
• To support the Directors in business development
• To create proposals
• To follow up leads generated through the website and mailers
• To represent the company in its best light at all times
• Attend Business Networking meetings
• To keep our CRM system up to date with your daily activity
To be considered for this role you must be:
• A creative problem solver
• Hungry for success
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly and approachable personality
• A background/contacts in digital services would be beneficial
• Have a car and a driving license (Mileage paid for business travel)
£30,000, plus uncapped commission (O.T.E. £50k – 62k) per annum
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Northwood HA6, Middlesex
If this sounds like you, please apply today!