4 months ago
Role: Digital Transformation Manager – Public Sector
Location: London, Manchester, Newcastle
Salary: £65,000 £85,000 (depending on experience)
Travel: up to 100% (variable)
Closing Date: 31/08/18
Join Accenture Health & Public Services Digital and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries Including 94 of the Fortune 100 you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge. As a Digital practitioner in our Health & Public Services Digital team you’ll shape the future of citizengovernment interaction, defense and public safety and healthcare positively impacting how society experiences and engages with its public services.
Join Accenture’s Health & Public Services Digital team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Are you ready to join our Digital practice to help Public Sector organisations transformation their businesses by using the latest cutting edge digital technologies? Can you create and integrate digital solutions for clients, understand their business goals and translate them into appropriate digital strategies and solution designs?
If yes then H&PS Digital is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As a Digital Transformation Manager in our H&PS practice you’ll often be:
* Working with our Government clients to understand today’s business requirements and how tomorrow’s digital solutions will meet them.
* You will be responsible for the creation and integration of digital solutions for clients and client teams, working closely with clients to understand their business goals and how to translate them into appropriate digital strategies and solution designs.
* You will have the opportunity to work with numerous clients across our H&PS portfolio.
* Working at a strategic level within organisations, you will be able to use your knowledge, skills and experience to help clients understand the opportunities and benefits offered by digital solutions, particularly in the areas of digital technology enablement, data and digital system infrastructure.
* Assisting in the development of business cases for new digital transformation projects.
* Own the digital solution roadmap and blueprints, and drive sign-off on the solution.
* Lead digital transformation assessments at client sites with key client stakeholders, which includes as is/to be designed sessions and documentation to enable solution developments.
* Act as an interface with the delivery organisation to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs.
* Partner and team with solution providers and government agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients.
* Lead development of proposals in new sales activities.
* Design the integration with other digital-related systems such as Big Data, Visual Analytics, CRM.