Direct Marketing Manager - Better Placed - Marketing People
This job expired on 01-03-2012
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Customer Representative 8 months ago
South East, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Customer Representative Bexhill-On-Sea, England,
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby 8 months ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby Marketing Executive with at least 1 year experience of B2B marketing, SEO, email marketing, traditional marketing, copywriting and event marketing is ...
Consultant (Retail Customer Loyalty & Marketing/CRM) 8 months ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Consultant (Customer Loyalty Management) - Up to
Senior Marketing Account Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Senior Marketing Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Account Manager, Senior Digital Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Senior Marketing Account Manager.This funk...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£39000 - £40000|
|Location:||North West , Lancashire|
|Company:||Better Placed - Marketing People|
|Job Categories:||Channel Marketing Jobs | Direct Marketing Jobs | Marketing Communications Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs|
My client are a fast-growing independent UK supplier of cost-effective services and bespoke unified business solutions. As a result of business growth they are looking to recruit a Senior Direct Marketing Manager with a proven track record.
Working alongside the Corporate Communications Manager and reporting into the Marketing Director, this role is responsible for the development and lead of the B2B communications strategy, with the intention of increasing revenue and bottom line performance by encouraging cross selling potential. A vital role objective is to deliver new customer acquisition targets through the delivery of direct mail activity.
- Produce annual plan of targeted and segmented marketing activity
- Set acquisition targets DM plans
- Fully understand product portfolio and potential channel communications
- Devise and deliver regular segmented mailing programmes to achieve sales plans and targets
- Create all communications collateral on in line with company brand
- Be critical of all current communication processes, highlighting areas of strength and weakness, with the intention of improving annual strategy plans.
- Act as an ambassador of the marketing department raising its profile across the business
This is an exiting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to be part of a reputable and fast growth business. Applicants should have experience in targeted marketing campaigns with B2B marketing knowledge, ideally within the IT/ Telecoms industry.