about 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional person to develop a career in Telemarketing.
Unlike other roles of this type you will be expected to develop your own script and identify potential target clients with goal being to secure a sales visit for their Sales Team.
This role is perfect for a marketing graduate with a good telephone manner or a telemarketer who is looking to expand their skills and get away from prepared scripts and quotas.
The role is challenging as it will require the holder to understand the fundamentals of mechanical seals and their use across a wide range of industries, comprehensive training will be given.
They are one of the worlds largest mechanical seal companies with offices around the globe and sell into more than 105 countries, the ability to speak another language would be beneficial (but not essential)
The job holder will report to the Global Head of Marketing and be based in the Rotherham headquarters and must be self-driven, enthusiastic and professional
- Researching Potential Target Customers
o Under the direction of the Marketing Manager and using widely available tools research potential target customers. Identify and verify location (or contact details) of prospects.
o Marketing campaign follow up
- Under the direction of the Marketing Manager follow up using email or telephone as appropriate potential opportunities. As applicable pass on leads to sales team, work closely with the Sales team to follow up the outcome of the opportunity
- Global Reach
o Develop and deliver campaigns in other English speaking countries (e.g. UK, South Africa, etc.). Note there is a desire to also develop this capability into non-English speaking countries, and a candidate with other language skills (ideally French, German or Spanish) would be viewed favourably
N.B this list is not exhaustive, the job holder is required to carry out reasonable tasks within his/her level of skill and ability.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge:
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Experienced telemarketer within a similar industry
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to understand engineering concepts and communicate them
- Ability to research potential target customers
- Excellent inter-personal skills and effective communication with management, the sales force and customers.
- The ability to build good relationships with senior staff and acknowledge their valuable input into the process.
- Ability to manage varying levels of workload
- Excellent communicator
- Multilingual (FR, DE or ES ideally)
28 days ago
only 9 hours until close