Director of Client Consulting - Marketing / Brand - TheLadders.co.uk
This job expired on 18-04-2011
|Salary Details:||60k - £75k|
|Job Categories:||Marketing and Sales Jobs|
Director of Client Consulting Marketing / Brand
* Market & Brand Advisor * Oxford U.K. * Upto £75,000 basic with excellent bonus & benefits package
Our global FMCG Market Research and Consulting client provides its clients with the most complete understanding of what consumers watch and buy. As a global leader in measurement and information, they believe in providing their clients with a precise understanding of the consumer to enable their client to making the right decisions -- decisions that can lead to profitable growth.
Our client is always innovating to keep pace with emerging market trends and the increasingly diverse, demanding and connected consumer. Our client deals with organisations in media, consumer packaged goods, telecom or advertising and their expansive data and measurement capabilities provide market context and confidence through our long history of innovation and integrity.
They also appreciate that choosing a company can be one of the most important decisions of your life. With nearly 34,000 employees in 100+ countries around the world our client is truly a great place to work and this role is fundamental to their growth plans.
The right candidate will have a passion for brands, have great communication skills and can interact with Senior Management. This is a superb position and is a great opportunity to join a market leading organisation.
- Lead the project from initiation to final delivery Lead the overall client engagement.
- Owns the client strategy answer
- Globally co-ordinates efforts across team members across the entire project
- Owns local / category client relationships
- Experience in areas such as brand strategy planning, brand management and consumer insights related to brands
- Comfort with working in matrix environments.
- Experience creating client-ready communication materials and presenting findings/recommendations to senior client management
- Significant team and/or project management experience, preferably within a professional services environment Excellent problem solving skills;
- Able to synthesize data and draw compelling insights and conclusions.
- Strong analytical skills and experience conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Experience working with top-level client management
If you would like to join an exciting leading edge organisation, where you get the opportunity to make a visible impact and develop your career, apply today.