Director Of Marketing - TheLadders.co.uk
This job expired on 03-04-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Marketing Director / VP 26 days ago
Marketing Director / VP San Diego, USA £60-80k + bonus Our client, a leading global organisation, are looking to recruit a Marketing Director / VP to be responsible for creating, executing and ach...
Marketing Director about 1 month ago
Calling all Cantonese speakers! We have a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Marketing Director to be based in Hong Kong. You will need previous experience of B2B marketing and Subscription...
Marketing Director 8 days ago
A leading insurance firm with an international reach and an enviable client base is looking for a marketing director to lead their marketing strategy in key geographical regions. Working closely w...
Global Marketing Director 28 days ago
This is a superb contract (3 to 6 months) opportunity at Global Marketing Director level working for this world-leading organisation with an enviable stable of brands- OTC experience a benefit. Th...
Director of Marketing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known brand within the leisure sector and head up their marketing team. Managing an established marketing function this Director of Marketing position will focus on developing the companies strategy and working with the team to deliver activity.
Key for this role will be your ability to develop a national brand whilst executing campaigns at a local level across multiple sites. We are looking for a hands on Marketing Director who can develop and deliver the strategic marketing plan, drive and motivate a team whilst being energetic and inspiring to those around them.
· Develop and execute the marketing planning
· Manage a develop a team of talented marketers
· Manage all campaign activity across the media mix with a focus in 2012 on digital marketing
· Work at a local level with all sites to drive footfall
· Develop the promotion and product plan for key seasons
· Influence and develop key internal relationships
· Manage all agency relationships and be the budget holder to deliver ROI
· Driven, passionate and energetic marketer
· Hands on with a real can do attitude
· Inspiring leader of a team
· Retail, Leisure, consumer marketing branded background
· Full marketing mix experience including digital
· Ability to work with a budget and deliver innovative cost effective solutions
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||55K - £65K|
|Job Categories:||Marketing and Sales Jobs|