3 months ago
*This position is based in Miami, FL - relocation assistance will be provided*
Opportunity at a Glance:
The ACAMS Marketing Director is responsible for strategic marketing initiatives and global operations of the Marketing Department. Moreover, he/she has overall management of marketing staff in order to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of ACAMS, drive revenue and support the sales team through lead generation and qualification.
• Develops and implements strategic marketing plans for the organization; stays abreast of changes in assigned marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly.
• Analyzes domestic and international market trends and recommends changes to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback.
• Ensures that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the marketing plan.
• Researches and develops pricing policies and recommends appropriate sales channels.
• Maintains and continuously assesses lead-scoring methodology in order to support sales targets.
• Succeeds at accomplishing annual marketing revenue targets.
• Prepares and presents monthly reports to track effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Takes calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
• Ensures brand message consistency across all markets.
• Oversees development and maintenance of company websites.
• Oversees creation and delivery of print and digital marketing materials.
• Leads and develops marketing staff by providing guidance, information and experiential growth opportunities.
• Understands and utilizes the most up-to-date marketing automation and analytics software.
The Director of Marketing – ACAMS will have the following requirements of education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to successfully achieve the goals of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or other related field; Master’s degree is preferred.
• At least 10 years of professional marketing experience five (5) of which must have been in a supervisory role.
• Must have international marketing experience, specifically in European and Asian markets.
• Excellent people and management skills; ability to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator.
• Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, online communications and email.
• Demonstrated experience working on the creation, development, implementation and measurement of promotional campaigns.
• Intuitive, proactive, collaborative, leader, driver, creative problem solver, analytical, versatile, and “thrives under pressure” are words that describe you.
• Experienced with Salesforce.com and Marketo or other similar CRMs and marketing automation tools.
• Ability to apply an analytical, data-driven approach to decision-making.
• Strategic growth oriented.
Who We Are:
The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) is the largest international membership organization dedicated to advancing the professional knowledge, skills and experience of those dedicated to the detection and prevention of money laundering around the world, and to promote the development and implementation of sound anti-money laundering policies and procedures. ACAMS achieves its mission through:
• Promoting international standards for the detection and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing;
• Educating professionals in private and government organizations about these standards and the strategies and practices required to meet them;
• Certifying the achievements of its members; and
• Providing networking platforms through which AML/CFT professionals can collaborate with their peers throughout the world.
ACAMS sets professional standards for anti-financial crime practitioners worldwide and offers them career development and networking opportunities. In particular, ACAMS seeks to:
• Help AML professionals with career enhancement through cutting-edge education, certification and training. ACAMS acts as a forum where professionals can exchange strategies and ideas.
• Assist practitioners in developing, implementing and upholding proven, sound AML practices and procedures.
• Help financial and non-financial institutions identify and locate Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS) designated individuals in the rapidly expanding AML field.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
27 days ago
only 15 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close