Director of Product and Marketing
£competitive salary + discretionary bonus + 3% flexible benefits
We are looking for a strong and determined Director of Product and Marketing to develop Lowell UK's strategy with the aim to progress the market position and develop solutions to achieving the company's goals.
What will you be doing?
As Director of Product and Marketing, you'll understand the customer base and devise strategies to ensure that products reach customers in the most efficient manner. In the role, you'll be analysing the market to build exciting and innovative products, as well as enhancing existing ones.
Through development on new product initiatives (NPI) and product enhancements you'll ensure business growth and by working closely with sales, you will be responsible for the management of a small solution design team to building pioneering solutions for clients to advance the Lowell footprint.
You'll have responsibility for the client facing activity to combine Lowell solutions, bringing new concepts to our clients and consultant on their collection and recoveries processes to add value to add value.
You'll be responsible for buildng and setting the UK's business strategy, both short and long term. Working with key internal stakeholders, the role will be to build upon the strong core foundations to implement a sustainable strategy that enhances the company's business model.
You'll also create, implement, and measure the success of:
- Comprehensive marketing and communications program that will enhance the Organisation's image and position within the marketplace, and facilitate external communications
- The UK's client marketing and communications activities and materials, including publications, events, media relations any other client acquisition activites
- Ensure articulation of the Organisation's desired image and position, assuring consistent communication of image and position throughout all aspects of communications
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of all external communications
- Manage the appearance of all the Organisation's print and electronic materials, such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Manage and refine the organisation's social and traditional media presence
What do you need?
- To be an entrepreneur who has worked at scale and has experimented to find product market fit and scaled products that have found fit
- High energy and ability to thrive in an rapidly-changing, hyper-growth environment
- Flexibility to react to changing priorities and able to prioritise and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment
- A deep appreciation of the impact of debt for consumers and the how lenders can be even more effective in the deployment of the collection and customer management approaches
- Demonstrating un-erring focus to achieve business goals
- Degree in a technical discipline and MBA preferred
- Experience managing a P&L and highly-driven to measure and optimize KPIs
- Extensive hands-on product management experience and experience leading a product management team Demonstrable track record of winning business in a highly competitive
- Great product strategist who can understand Lowell's unique assets, decode a complex marketplace, empathize with client needs and marry them all to create a winning strategy
- Experience with, and love of, crafting differentiated data solutions to drive a financial outcome.
- Worked in financial services and/or collections industry
- Worked across multiple different industries developing business solutions/processes
- Creator and executioner of compelling business case
How we reward you
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including Cycle to Work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and more!
- 11-strong learning and development team to support career progression
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
As one of the UK's leading and most respected credit management companies, we believe in the importance of good relationships. Whether that's with our customers or our people.
We want to listen to and understand our customers, not judge them, so that we can find the most affordable and fair ways to help them pay off their debts. Fairness runs through everything we do.
We believe our greatest assets are our people and we're keen to develop teams who want to make a difference.
Have we sparked your interest? Get in touch- we'd love to hear from you!