3 months ago
An E-commerce Assistant is required by my client based in Corby. As E-commerce Assistant you will work with the E-commerce team in its daily operation, servicing existing customers and understanding new account procedures.
• Processing of customer orders and raising invoices, using internal and external (web-based) systems.
• Communication with customers merchandising teams re; deliveries, stock levels and general enquiries via phone and email.
• Liaison with all internal departments to resolve customer queries.
• Attend customer meetings to support the sales team in an administrative capacity.
• Set up of new products for customers using spreadsheets or web portal systems.
• Uploading and submission of images.
• General management of customer web portal based systems for order processing, stock control and merchandising.
• Creation and maintenance of sales reports, customer quotes and data using Excel, PowerPoint.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and excellent Excel knowledge
• Excellent communication skills, email and telephone manner
• Reliable and loyal.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, looking to join a well-established and growing business and would like to apply, please submit your CV. For further information please contact Natasha on.
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close