E-commerce Trading Manager: We have a fantastic opportunity for an E-commerce Trading Manager to join the North West’s Leading Home Furnishings Retailer where you will be based in Oldham.
We are searching for an experienced E-commerce Trading Manager to lead and deliver an exceptional online trading and product merchandising strategy. You will be commercially aware, an excellent communicator and have the ability to work closely with Buying Teams. This is a commercial role delivering against and reporting KPI’s for conversion rates and overall online sales.
Responsibilities as E-commerce Trading Manager
* Lead the day to day trading of online by reviewing analytics and KPI’s to drive conversion.
* Communicate performance results and online trading plans to the content team.
* Responsibility for the successful merchandising of key areas on the site such as home page, category landing pages, campaign pages and product recommendations.
* Tag management to ensure accurate analytics of sales attribution
* Monitor content and product performance across the online departments to ensure that all products are merchandised effectively and make iterative improvements to drive the maximum opportunity for conversion.
* Working closely with the Content and Marketing Manager to help deliver an effective online marketing strategy which will include but not be limited to; Google Shopping feeds, PPC, Marketplace, Ad Networks, affiliate schemes, display ads.
* Influence the Category Buyer(s) and internal/external marketing teams to drive a strong promotional plan and online range extensions. Paying particular attention to availability of products featured within the campaigns
* Work with the Content and Marketing Manager to develop and maintain an efficient process to improve the publishing of product with all available assets, accurate information and high quality, rich content
* Continual monitoring and improvement of onsite SEO
* Conduct multichannel competitor analysis and incorporate opportunities into the trading and commercial strategy.
* Liaise with the Content and Marketing Manager to ensure there is a joined up strategy
* Monitor site search performance and react accordingly to maximise relevant product exposure and aid conversion
* Manage product facets to ensure ease of navigation across desktop and mobile devices
* Ensure that we have the right product in the right place at the right time with sufficient stock to justify promotions and campaigns.
To be successful for the role of E-commerce Trading Manager you will require the following skills and experience
* Ideally at least 2 years’ experience in Retail E-Commerce at a management level.
* Great attention to detail and a high standard of numeracy
* Analytical thinking with a commercial eye for identifying opportunities to drive sales.
* Organise and priorities a large number of tasks with the skill and ability to delegate.
* Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure to targets and often tight deadlines.
* Experienced in using web analytics tools to drive insight and identify key areas for improvement
* To be able to provide a detailed brief for online creative for on and off site promotional content
* Proven experience developing tactical marketing campaigns
* Ambition and drive to learn/develop new skills
* Previous experience of managing a small E-commerce team
* Ability to lead and motive others and to build relationships to help delivery the commercial strategy
* Experience in trading on Amazon, EBay or other Marketplaces would be an advantage
* Experience using Magento is an advantage
For the role of E-Commerce Trading Manager there is a very competitive salary on offer along with a host of fantastic benefits.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Digital marketing, ecommerce, analytics, google, seo, ppc, affiliates,