9 months ago
You will be part of the ecommerce team, your responsibility is to continually optimise the online buying journey to deliver online sales growth. The focus is on helping to improve and optimise the online shop by conversation rate optimisation (CRO), user interface (UI), customer journey, web analytics, as the company looks to increase conversions and revenue.
You will develop and own the optimisation roadmap, deliver a 'test and learn' approach using AB/multi-variant testing, ensuring the sales impact of change can be quantified. This role will manage the agency and internal teams to ensure accurate and effective delivery of all optimisation activities. You will actively seek out feedback from the business, and manage day to day issues identified by users and operations.
You will manage ecommerce optimisation projects including requirement gathering, identifying deliverables, testing the buying journey and measure impact of optimisation activities on the customer experience.
- Identify and prioritise optimisation activity utilising a structured testing plan (conversion optimisation, A/B testing, multi-variant testing) based on this data driven insight
- Quickly interpret test results, delivering unique actionable insights and recommendations for change and optimisation
- Optimise on-site customer journeys and conversion paths across common page types. These include the checkout, My Account, registration, landing pages, the home page, product category and search pages
- Work with the rest of the ecommerce team to test, implement and optimise segmentation and personalisation
- Communicate plans, KPIs, results and key learnings of optimisation activities with echannel team and key stakeholders
- Manage & build landing page templates, particularly for promotional campaigns, for A/B testing
- Tag management (GTM)
- Advanced experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Highly analytical with the ability to interpret data to determine decisions and increase conversion
- Experience with A/B testing tools (Optimizley experience preferred)
- Good working knowledge of web analytics and evidence of turning insights into actions to drive sales performance
- Results orientated with strong financial/numerical skills
21 days ago
only 7 days until close