eCommerce Manager - A famous brand offer the opportunity to be part of a New Digital team who will be responsible for building and implementing a world class multi-channel platform. You will lead the change and improve to sales capability across a range of platforms and differing categories. This is a highly valued role within a rapidly expanding business. This is also an opportunity to experience developing a new platform for a significant brand from scratch!
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000
BENEFITS: Large Company Benefits
LOCATION: High Wycombe
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - eCommerce Manager – Online Trading
* Maximise the websites’ conversion metrics by using available tools– site conversion rate, average order value, basket size.
* Responsible for the successful delivery of the sales and margin budget for 2 major retail platforms.
* Work with a web analytics team and finance on a weekly sales basis to forecast, identifying and plan for seasonal trends and growth opportunities.
* Work closely with the product and category teams to implement, manage and grow online category groups.
* Review, align and deliver a rolling 12 month online category and trading plan by area to maximise sales growth through range, pricing, promotion, competitor position, while remaining sympathetic to the footfall portfolio.
* Drive the 12- 24 month plan delivering continuous improvement in profitability of the online plan through close team management of pricing, costs and retros and sales mix.
* Identify and develop other new channels to sell a first class portfolio of leading products to and through.
REQUIREMENTS - eCommerce Manager – Online Trading.
* Ideally you’ll have both technical experience and customer marketing appreciation.
* Previous experience of developing web channels across a B2C
* Experience of setting up new categories and working with category teams in an online environment would be of interest.
* Good understanding of web usability best practices to optimise content & campaigns, improving performance
* The experience of understanding how to analyse data and gain insight to enable decision making through google analytics.
PROSPECTS - eCommerce Manager – Online Trading
An opportunity to develop and lead the development of a rapidly expanding multi-channel web platform, working for an international retailer.
It is likely the successful candidate will have held any one of the following roles and work (not exclusively) within the following market arenas:- Online Development Manager, Web Development Manager, ecommerce Development Manager, eCommerce Manager, Web Manager, Web Development Manager, Online Product manager
Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting eCommerce Manager – Online Trading reference PM1710-79 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.