Ecommerce / Marketing Brand Manager: We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce / Marketing Brand Manager to join our clients rapidly expanding business in Watford, Hertfordshire.
The Role of Ecommerce / Marketing Brand Manager
The position of Ecommerce / Marketing Brand Manager is a full time position and is a fast paced role within a rapidly growing commercial / retail catering product supplier and would suit a proactive marketer who is passionate about owning one particular brand.
In order to be considered for this role you must at least 2 years previous experience within a similar role and a marketing or business related degree would be advantageous.
This role requires digital and brand literacy as well as commercial understanding. You'll work to create and head up a small team to develop and execute the brand's positioning, marketing, sales route-to-market strategy and ecommerce activity and your duties will include:
* Develop and deliver a digital marketing strategy which will meet company goals and build the company brand
* Manage online product optimisation and the advertising on marketplaces effectively
* Margin management
* Devise and execute all digital media channels, including PPC, SEO, Affiliates
* Identify new channel opportunities where suitable
* Use tracking and analytics to measure and report on results. Making clear recommendations and take action on the basis of the data
* Create and develop a digital strategy for Brand Experience - websites, e-marketing and all forms of social media.
*Create a yearly calendar of seasonal changes, events and industry occasions.
* Ensure the website is continually updated with latest product listings, photography and case studies. Ensure social media channels are continually updated with engaging content.
* Shows, Events, Exhibition Co-ordination: To take ownership of particular events: Brief agencies, arrange PR literature/ POP-materials,
* Monitor sales of promotional activity
* Have proven ability to self-direct and "roll up your sleeves" to get the job done
* 2+ years of brand marketing experience and Ecommerce preferred
An excellent salary of £35,000 per annum with a realistic OTE of £40,000.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ecommerce, marketing, exhibitions, sales, social media, digital,