3 months ago
eCommerce Specialist - B2B & B2C
£25,000 to £40,000,
My client is an award-winning business in South Yorkshire. As part of their expansion plans for the end of 2017, they are looking to appoint an eCommerce Specialist to join the team, who will be responsible managing the customer journey to successful sales as soon as they hit the site. You will manage and optimise the digital channel, improving key metrics and driving future digital development to ultimately drive sales whilst creating a consistent brand image.
This role would be ideal for someone with specific digital experience, a strong grasp of eCommerce and a good level of analytics and digital-technical expertise.
As eCommerce Specialist you will...
- Be responsible for the end to end quality of the digital experience across current and future digital journeys for new customers and also input into existing customer -development plans.
- Continually optimise and improve the digital experience through the AB and multivariate testing roadmap to maximise conversion performance and drive product mix, whilst enhancing the customer experience to drive customer satisfaction
- Define, develop and implement digital marketing programmes to drive sales growth in collaboration with the wider Digital team
- Lead and coordinate the digital marketing development roadmap, ensuring everything from onsite promotions to persuasive content is delivered with quality and on time
- Brief and manage internal teams and agencies producing digital campaigns, websites and digital assets
- Develop and deliver an optimised search strategy, including on page SEO strategy, ensuring a best in class approach to SEO
- Develop and deliver the onsite sales channel strategy supporting marketing acquisition & partnership managers
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook:
- A real passion for technology, brands and customer experience
- Strong understanding of key digital marketing principles e.g. funnel analysis, cost per click, conversion optimisation
- Experience of digital marketing in a fast paced environment - specifically creating merchandising plans for products sold online
- Previous experience of managing a digital marketing agency and technology teams to deliver new campaigns or a new website design
- Strong influencing, negotiating and communication skills with the ability to develop and sustain close working relationships internally and externally
- Experience of framing commercial problems and developing optimised solutions with a proven track record of delivering results
- The ability to generate new ideas, quantify potential benefits and influence others to deliver is key
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close