Editor and Media Officer (Press Officer, PR) NPAE56254
Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00
Our client is recruiting for an Editor & Media Officer to help build and protect the reputation of the business and its members, which form a key part of the health service frontline. The role will include:
• Management of the press office, including relationships with suppliers
• Achieving a cost-effective member magazine
• Planning and delivering the schedule of columns, blogs and other set piece communications
• Input to strategic communications campaigns
• Development of excellent relationships with key media
• Achievement of a high profile for the business and its members as evidenced by frequent and positive press coverage.
Skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience of working as a press officer and/or editor ideally in a pharmacy, healthcare or public-sector environment. Coupled with:
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Strong organisational skills
• A good level of computer literacy
You will ideally be of graduate calibre, preferably holding (or working towards) a qualification in communications management.
Our client is the trade association for independent pharmacies across the UK.
Their aim is to support independent community pharmacies to succeed professionally and commercially for the benefit of their patients. As a not-for-profit organisation, they are committed to reinvesting in service provision.
They enable this through investment in their people to provide high quality services and products together with effective leadership and representation.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.