4 months ago
This company is part of a group of companies representing a number of ecommerce brands spanning USA and Europe. Their passion for technology has allowed them to take the ecommerce, photo-gifting, and print management markets by storm. They come to work to have fun and exert high energy and ambition each day, keeping the same entrepreneurial spirit they started with at the beginning.
They are a disruptive company and encourage all their teams to be creative, and experiment. Therefore, you'll be encouraged to think outside of the box! They will show you how.
They are looking for an individual with a passion for email marketing. You will be building and optimising email marketing campaigns and improving conversion rates. Responsibilities include developing, designing, testing (including quality assurance), deployment, analysing and reporting of email campaigns.
- Planning and development of targeted email campaigns.
- Manage the process of executing and testing email campaigns - ensuring accuracy, timeliness and consistency.
- Identify new designs and email layout to increase customer engagement.
- Creating/optimising responsive templates using HTML/CSS and the latest marketing trends.
- Analyse the effectiveness of email campaigns to improve activity, engagement and leads gathered.
- Ensuring all email campaigns are fully responsive for all email providers and platforms/devices.
- Managing our email database.
- Report on key metrics.
What You Will Bring:
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience using Photoshop.
- Ability to analyse performance and develop comprehensive reporting.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- A positive attitude with a hands-on approach to work tasks and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- A solid understanding of web analytics.
- Must have a degree, ideally within marketing; 2.1 minimum.
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close