8 days ago
Pure are recruiting an Event Co-ordinator to join this leading business in Southend for a 12 month contract.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the planning, organisation and assisting with the implementation of events, along with the processing of application forms, invoicing and chasing payments via a dedicated event management system.
This will include liaising by phone, email and face to face interaction with internal/external customers, including compliance/legal, due to the nature of the business which is heavily regulated
• Working closely with the Course Manager in planning, organisation, set up and execution of courses, while liaising closely with legal and compliance teams
• Working as part of the team raising contracts, interacting with customers, by phone and email
• Processing of application forms, raising invoices, chasing outstanding payments
• Supervising and controlling course material in line training courses and, as an integral member of the team you would be responsible for the planning, organisation and assisting with the implementation of events, along with the processing of application forms, invoicing and chasing payments via a dedicated event management system.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Confident Telephone Manner
• Strong verbal, written and face to face communication skills, with an eye for detail
• Good organisational skills, communication and project management skills in order to deliver results
• Prioritise work load effectively to order meet demanding deadlines
• Able to work on own initiative, yet remaining a team player
• A knowledge of Excel and Word is required
Candidates will ideally be immediately available, although they will consider waiting for candidates on one months notice who are happy to commit to the contract.
Free car parking and excellent benefits are offered with this role
23 days ago
only 5 days until close