13 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Bauer Specialist’s events team for a talented individual to help with the successful execution of its award winning Consumer Events. Working on events which attract tens of thousands of people in the equine and motorcycling portfolio you will play a critical role in the organisation, implementation and delivery of these events.
You will be working within the events team in the day to day administration of the events. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects simultaneously, and the ability to manage their time effectively and have a very keen eye for detail and work well within a small team.
Specific duties of the role, include:
- Management of the event stand bookings including booking systems and implementation of processes relating to exhibitors and sponsors
- Liaison for the exhibitor in the lead up to an event
- Managing communication with exhibitors
- Overseeing amendments to the floorplan
- Working with internal and external suppliers
- Manage cost budgets
- Providing full administrative support
- Be adaptable to the different requirements of each event while onsite
You will be the most organised person you know and live your life by lists, deadlines and planning. The nature of the role requires you to be flexible when required with regard to working hours and to be prepared to travel to events, which will involve overnight stays for up to a week at a time.
The successful candidate will have proven administration experience, flawless attention to detail including grammar and spelling, and have an excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook. An understanding of SAP would be an advantage.
This is a full time position based in our Peterborough offices.