3 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The Loyalty team are responsible for creating and delivering all Sky loyalty activity which will demonstrate to our customers that we want to recognise and reward their loyalty, to show our appreciation and really drive home that being a Sky customer has great benefits and to thank them for being with Sky. This is an exciting and high profile role, working within a core pillar within Sky’s loyalty programme, to ensure the seamless, first-class execution of unique, memorable and genuine ‘money can’t buy’ customer events.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Events & Marketing Manager to join Sky’s loyalty team, to deliver compelling, first-class events for members of Sky’s loyalty programme, allowing us to show our appreciation to our customers for their loyalty to Sky. You’ll be responsible for delivering bespoke, only Sky can, VIP experiences for our customers.
- Creation, planning and execution of unique Sky customer events, that engage and delight our members
- End to end management of the events including briefings, location selection, planning, event day execution, evaluation and the creation of assets for amplification of events
- Collaborating closely with internal and external parties to ensure events are executed professionally, on time, on brand, within budget and to required standards
- Planning and executing communications pre, during and post event to drive engagement, both for attendees and a wider audience, including: warm-up communications which build excitement and attendance, facilitating customer and talent word of mouth, showcasing the experience post event as well as find ways to deliver value to those who weren’t able to join
- Working with other Sky business units such as Sky Sports and Sky Cinema to maximise coverage of the event and utilise both Sky-owned media channels, and where relevant, paid media channels to amplify the event to a wider audience
- Manage the My Sky app CMS and weekly email to educate members about the events, where required
- Working with relevant stakeholders to ensure event assets are created, approved and produced in line with brand and legal guidelines
- Build and maintain strong relationships both internally as well as with external partners to help identify opportunities to create future unique events for our customers
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in successful events management
- Excellent relationship skills with a proven ability to engage, manage and influence multiple stakeholders to achieve alignment and work towards common goals
- Flexibility and adaptability including willingness to travel, work outside normal hours and undertake tasks not directly linked with the core job description
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail; ability to manage and prioritise multiple events at any one time
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Creativity – the ability to generate innovative experiential and communication ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better