about 1 year ago
Our client is a market leading provider of cloud-based address management services, processing millions of transactions for some of the largest global organisations on ecommerce sites and CRM systems.
Position: Events Co-ordinator
Location: Worcester, Worcestershire
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: £23k - £25k per annum
Benefits: Company pension scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Company Healthcare Scheme, subsidised corporate membership at a local gym, cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers. Free breakfast is provided each day and lunch on Tuesday of each week. Company Bonus scheme which will give you the potential to earn a % bonus of annual salary based on company performance. You will also be eligible to qualify for the Company Enterprise Management Incentive (“EMI”) Share Options Scheme.
The Events Coordinator will create value for our client and sister brands by managing and delivering events and event marketing to raise the company’s profile and generate new business opportunities.
The role requires effective management and coordination among internal personal and external suppliers – overseeing all aspects of the event process from research through to follow-up, while ensuring the company’s messages and tone of voice are constantly delivered.
- Maintain calendar of UK and International events using inhouse software such as Asana, Pardot and Salesforce
- Define core event process and ensure that other departments are kept well informed and deadlines are met
- Ensure the efficient planning and execution of events including coordinating of pre and post show briefing.
- Maintaining relationships with 3rd party suppliers to ensure successful execution of events
- Management of event logistics including travel booking and submitting relevant documentation to 3rd parties, organising event equipment and venue researching and booking.
- Deliver multichannel marketing activity to raise awareness and educate attendees of the company’s value proposition
- Sponsorship / advertising including researching opportunities, negotiating on price, creating design briefs and submitting artwork
- Promotions / merchandising including researching opportunities, negotiating on price, creating design briefs and submitting artwork
- Creating and maintaining exhibition space graphics / design / messaging
- Pre & Post Show communications - including social media, blog posts, whitepapers, educational content pieces, pre & post event emails or direct mail
- Creation of Event specific collateral i.e. brochures, case studies, product videos / demos
- Working with finance department to ensure costs are associated with individual events for spend analysis
- Working closely with the sales team to get updates on sales and opportunities as a result of event leads
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the COO detailing event sales, opportunities and ROI
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Problem solving, Team-work, Negotiation, Reporting, Budgeting, Creativity
- You may be required to work some ‘unsociable hours’ to ensure the success delivery of international events
You may have experience of the following: Events Coordinator, Event Management, Events Co-ordinator, Project Management, Events Assistant, Conference Coordinator, Events Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.