Giambrone is an award-winning leading Italian Law Firm, operating through a network of offices in Barcelona, Munich, London, Milan, New York, Rome, Sassari, Tunis, Palermo and Glasgow with further expansion plans. Our London office is based in St Pauls. We are looking for an Events Marketing Assistant to join our expanding marketing team. The company is going through a period of growth due an expanding global presence and are now in need of a Marketing Assistant to work with the Marketing Director to support this. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Law firm at a very exciting time.
The Events Marketing Assistant will:
· Work with the Head of Marketing to execute the marketing strategy with a particular focus on Events Management and Co-ordination
· You will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of a busy calendar of both large and small scale events across all 13 offices globally
· Develop and manage events plans including operational requirements, event documentation and checklists
· Be responsible for confirming arrangements and bookings, ensuring payments are made in a timely manner and monitor budgets
· Act as a point of contact and trouble-shooter to support on the day of events
· Support with other marketing initiatives as directed by the Head of Marketing
The Events Marketing Assistant will have the following experience:
· Previous marketing experience
· Previous experience with professional services would be an advantage
· Exceptional planning and co-ordination skills along with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
· Excellent written English with ability to write strong copy.
· Ability to speak other languages would be advantageous although not essential
· High attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a wider team